- 15 mins
- 15 mins
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Place the beef, garlic, paprika and cinnamon in Braun’s TributeCollection Food processor FX 3030 large food processor bowl and use the pulse function to create fine minced meat. Use speed level 15 for a few seconds so that the garlic also gets chopped. Thanks to the pre-set speed function you start directly at the speed you pre-selected for immediate and very even results.
- Attach the small chopper bowl to your food processor and chop the onions in seconds without tearing eyes. Clean the small chopper bowl and chop the tomatoes.
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy-based pan and fry the minced beef over a low heat. Add the chopped onion and thyme and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes. Put in the tomatoes, tomato puree and stir in the flour. Cook covered over a low flame for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, spoon the mixture into each pepper half, then place them in a small roasting tin. Place the bread in the large food processor bowl and blend to form fine breadcrumbs using a low speed. The smart side-by-side bowl system allows for greater convenience - especially with more complex recipes.
- Cover the peppers with breadcrumbs, drizzle with oil, then bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes until the peppers are tender. In the meantime, clean out the appliance.
- For the lemon gremolata, insert the shredding blade in the food processor bowl. Put all ingredients in the bowl and pulse until combined. Season with salt and pepper and serve alongside the peppers.