- 30 mins
- 25 mins
- For fast and easy cooking preparation, put the coriander leaves and stalks, mint leaves, ginger, garlic and chilli into Braun’s MQ 40 chopper/ blender accessory. Attach to a suitable hand blender and blend until smooth. Add salt, lime juice and fish sauce to the mixture and mix together by just pulsing one or two times.
- Place the salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour over half of the sauce. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes. Place the bok choi on the bottom layer of Braun’s Identity Collection Food steamer FS 5100.
- Then place the marinated salmon fillets in the top half of the steamer. Fill up water and set the timer on 5 minutes. The fast steam production in just 45 seconds ensures no long warm-up or waiting times. Remove the salmon and bok choi from the steamer and arrange on 4 plates.
- For the papaya & glass noodle salad, soak the noodles in the hot water for a few minutes. Drain, refresh and add the olive oil.
- With a knife, slice the papaya and red chilli, cut the green pepper and add to the noodles. Put the garlic into Braun’s MQ 20 chopper accessory, attach the hand blender and just pulse one or two times. The nadd with the bean sprouts to the noodles. Season with the fish sauce and lime juice.
- Pour the reserved sauce over the salmon and serve immediately with papaya & glass noodle salad and lime wedges.