What is a Cookie?
Cookies consist of small text files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used both by the owner of the website (De'Longhi Appliances S.r.l.) or by third parties.
Cookies facilitate the user’s navigation and provide him/her with secure connections.
The information below relates to the Cookies installed by this Website and the necessary instructions on how to manage the user’s preferences about them.
Cookies used in the Website
Cookies do not contain any information that could personally identify the user.
Information resulting from the user navigation in the Website, and collected through the Cookies, may be used by De'Longhi Group for the overall management of the Website
In particular, in the Website, the following Cookies are used:
A. Technical Cookies
These specific Cookies are related to activities that are strictly necessary for the proper operation of the Website and ensure the fruition/use of its services. The Technical Cookies used in the Website are:
Used by websites that utilize .NET technology, allows you to keep a session anonymous and to identify the user uniquely
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Used by websites that utilize .NET technology, allows you to identify the user requests during a session||Session|
|GCLB||Allows you to manage the server workload in the Group’s hosting||Session|
|cookieagree||Allows you to store the user's consent to Cookie (by country)||15 days|
|__RequestVerificationToken||This is an anti-forgery cookie set by web applications built using ASP.NET MVC technologies. It is designed to stop unauthorised posting of content to a website. It holds no information about the user||Session|
These types of Cookies do not require any consent from the user, however it is installed automatically when he/she accesses the Website.
B. Non-technical Cookies
Cookies, other than the technical ones specified above, are installed or activated only after the express consent of the user during his/her first access to the Website.
A user can give his/her consent in two different ways: by following the instructions in the banner on the landing page of the Website, (clicking " accept " or any other element) or, selectively, according to the instructions given below.
If the user does not interact with the consent form and exits the information note, by closing it or by continuing the navigation through the Website, he/she gives his/her consent for all the Cookies.
This consent is tracked during the subsequent user’s visits.
The user will always have the ability to revoke all or part of the consent already expressed following the instructions contained in the section "Manage Cookies used by the Website".
Cookies managed by third parties
1. Cookies for advertisement profiling
They are used to deliver targeted advertisements based on the interests/shown during the users’ navigation in internet.
2. Retargeting Cookies
They are used to send advertisements to the users who has previously visited the Website.
3. Social networking Cookies
They are used to share contents on social networks.
De'Longhi has no control over this data and its use. Find below the name of the third parties that manage them and, for each one, the link to the page where the user can find the information on their treatment and give his/her consent.
4. Statistics Cookies
They are used by third parties, also in broken-down form, for the management of statistics.
De'Longhi Group utilizes :
Manage the Cookies used by the Website
The user can always manage his/her preferences about Cookies through their browser as follows. To learn more about the type of browser and the version installed on his/her computer, the user should select " Help " at the top of the browser window.
Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies.
- in Internet Explorer, by clicking "Tools ", "Internet Options" , "Privacy" and selecting "Block All Cookies". All instructions are available on the site https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10-win-7
- in Firefox, by clicking "Tools ", " Options" and deselecting "Enable the anti tracking of personal data" in the " Privacy ". All instructions are available on the site https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences
- in Google Chrome, following the instructions provided in the website https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- in Apple, following the instructions provided in the website http://www.apple.com/safari/features.html#security
Users can always delete cookies already stored on his/her computer:
- in Internet Explorer, by clicking by clicking "Tools ", "Internet Options" , "Privacy" and selecting "Block All Cookies". All instructions are available on the site https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10-win-7
- in Firefox, by clicking "Tools ", " Options" and deselecting "Enable the anti tracking of personal data" in the " Privacy ". All instructions are available on the site https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- in Google Chrome, following the instructions provided in the website: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- in Apple, following the instructions provided in the website: http://www.apple.com/safari/features.html#security
It must be remembered that the cancellation of the Cookies, as well as their blocking, may have a negative impact on the usability of the Website, limiting its functionality.